Friday, May 18, 2012

Transferring Your Pictures


I know it's a pain. But you've got to do it. Transferring your pictures regularly from your camera to your computer is a must if you're going to keep track of your photos, print them out, or have room on your memory card to take pictures of your next excursion. I've found too many times that I'll get somewhere, take out my camera, and start snapping away just to find that I only have 3 pictures left. But I can't erase any of the other pictures on the memory card because they're just as precious as the new ones and I haven't transferred them to my computer yet. At those moments I could truly kick myself! Lately, after I use my camera I've been transferring the pictures to my computer just before bed. Make time and just do it. You'll be thankful you did!


Our Field Trip Today: Leo Carrillo State Beach

No comments:

Post a Comment