Thursday, April 19, 2012

Being Polite at the Pharmacy


How many 7-year-old boys do you know who could keep his composure when an old woman at the pharmacy passes some loud gas as she walks by? Well, that's exactly what mine did today at the pharmacy. I was so proud of him! 




Really though, it was pretty loud and my sweet little guy's head turned automatically to me and he gave me this look like, "uh, did you hear that?" I just nodded as to tell him "no" and made the face that told him not to say anything. He quickly turned his attention to something on the counter in an attempt to keep him from laughing. It was a difficult task. I mean, he's 7--and he's a boy!


After she was long gone, I had a slight loss of composure and giggled audibly to myself. But it got a little loud because I accidentally caught the attention of the pharmacist. So, there we were standing at the counter, waiting for the pharmacy tech, giggling about that sweet, little old woman. Oh, to get old and lose control of our bodily functions!

No comments:

Post a Comment